Parking Payment Machine, or can also be called car parking payment machine , smart parking payment machine , is set up on the way to parking lot exit or other proper
It offers self-service parking fee collection to drivers.
It also provides automatic, humanized and safety management to
1.Scan the barcode ticket or read parking card which is dispensed
at the entrance machine. If it is ANPR car parking system,just
input your license plate number for payment.
2. The 22" HD LCD touch screen will show how much you need to pay.
3. Pay as the machine 's payment methods. You can combine several
payment methods to pay parking fee.
4. After payment, a receipt is printed. The parking system allows
5-15 minutes for leaving the parking lot after payment. The time
can be set by yourself.
5. Scan the bar code ticket or reading parking card at the exit
machine, then the barrier will open automatically. If it is ANPR
parking system, you can leave the parking lot without stop.
1. High brightness LED touch screen, visually operation
2. Combined with banknote collect and change, coin collect and
change. Support parking ticket scan, bill printing. Applied with
LED display, good appearance and integrity.
3. Humanize operation , save more time .
4. Cash box support paper money and coin authenticity verified,
support money classified storage management and system achieves
5. The main door is locked with the electronic safety lock and the
crossbar system of locking. And the electronic safety lock needs to
be unlocked by administrator's card and passwords. The cash safety
boxes have separate safe module. The thickness of the box is 3mm,
and the cash safety boxes are locked by their own door locks.,
support alarm & warning if worked abnormal
6. Applied with module design, strong integration performance, low
7. Strong financial statistics function , can export to excel form.
Suitable for the parking lot in residential communities,
enterprises and institutions, hotels, commercial buildings,
government organizations, logistics company, hospitals, villages,
shopping markets, and so on.